We Specialize In Business,
Estate, Trust & Individual Tax



Individuals with Self-Employed Income - 1040 + Sch. C

Individual Tax

We offer comprehensive services for individual taxpayers with self-employment income who need to file Form 1040 and Schedule C. Our service includes:

Detailed Income Review: We meticulously review your self-employment income to ensure accurate reporting. This includes income from business activities, freelance work, and any other self-employment ventures.

Expense and Deduction Analysis: We assist in identifying and documenting all eligible business expenses and deductions to minimize your taxable income. This includes home office expenses, supplies, travel, and other business-related costs.

Schedule C Preparation: Our expertise in Schedule C ensures that your self-employment income and deductions are reported accurately and efficiently, in compliance with IRS rules.

Tax Liability Management: We provide strategies to manage and potentially reduce your tax liability, including advice on quarterly estimated tax payments and tax-saving strategies tailored to self-employed individuals.

Future Tax Planning: Beyond the current tax year, we offer advice on how to structure your business activities and record-keeping practices to optimize tax outcomes for future years.

Audit Support: Should you face an IRS audit, we offer expert guidance and support, leveraging our knowledge of self-employment tax issues.

Our goal is to provide a comprehensive, stress-free tax filing experience for self-employed individuals, ensuring compliance and maximizing tax benefits.

© BizWhizCPAs.com. All Rights Reserved.

We Specialize In Business,
Estate and Trust And Individual Tax
About Us
Our Mission
Our Senior Team Members

Business Tax
S-Corporation Filer
C-Coroporation Filer
LLC - Single / Multiple Owners Filer
Partnership Filer


W-2 Employee with Additional Income
Individuals with Higher Deductions that Standard - 1040 + Sch. A
Individuals with Interest and Dividend Income - 1040 + Sch. B
Individuals with Self-Employed Income - 1040 + Sch. C
Individuals with Capital Gains/Losses - 1040 + Sch. D
Individuals with Rental, Royalty or S-corp Income - 10140+Sch E
Individuals with Farm Income - 1040 + Sch F
Individuals with Household employees - 1040 +Sch H

Planning & Preparation

A - itemized Deductions
B - Interest and Dividend Income
C - Self-Employment Income
D - Capital Gains/Losses for Capital Assets
E - Rental Income, Royalties, S-Corp Income
F - Farm Income
H - Household Employees

Tax center
Financial Calculators
Recommended Books
Useful Links

Contact Us
Google Reviews